* Israel on 'high alert' of cruise missile attacks from Iran - hold emergency meeting Iran could be planning a direct cruise missile or drone strike against Israel in retaliation for recent attacks against Tehran's Middle Eastern allies, according to reports on Israeli Army Radio.
* Russia, Turkey and Syrian government on the same page - but for how long? Russian President Vladimir Putin meets his Turkish opposite number to underscore Moscow's role as the would-be guarantor of stability in the region.
* Lt. Col. Bob Maginnis on Turkey's deal with Russia: Erdogan is 'pushing the envelope' Well, a five day cease-fire in Syria is officially over, and now Turkey and Russia are officially teaming up. And no one knows what they're up to.
* A Russian-Western Rapprochement? There have been hints over recent months of improvement in Russian-Western relations that could have major implications for the balance of power in the Eurasian landmass.
* Terrorists Call for Killing Jews -- from UN HQ in Gaza What is clear -- and disturbing -- is that the UN officials in the Gaza Strip choose to remain silent when the Palestinian leaders came to their offices to incite their people to step up their terrorist attacks.
* Hayward: Kurds: Obama-Backed Free Syrian Army Is 'the New ISIS' Ilham Amhed, president of the Syrian Democratic Council, on Monday met with U.S. congressional representatives and pleaded with President Donald Trump to stop Turkey's "massacre" and "ethnic cleansing" of Syrian Kurds.
* Putin obliges Erdogan to call off Turkey's operation against the Kurds in NE Syria Six hours of discussion in Sochi ended in a deal between President Vladimir Putin and President Recep Erdogan for a buffer zone, a halt in Turkey's operation in NE Syria and its pullback from the country, DEBKAfile's military sources report.
* Kushner heading for Mideast as peace deal in question Jared Kushner is expected to visit Jerusalem on Sunday to meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Blue and White leader Benny Gantz and discuss the rollout of the peace plan.
* Watch: Brexit Video Watch the video here.
* A First Since the Temple: Levites Sing Psalms at Footsteps of Temple Mount [Watch] For the first time in modern history, approximately 800 men from the tribe of Levi joined together on the stairs in front of the Hulda Gates in the Davidson Center adjacent to the southern wall of the Temple Mount to sing the three songs the Levites sang in the Temple.