* Survey: 77% of Religious Zionist Israelis Want the Right to Pray on the Temple Mount A survey conducted by the Direct Polls Institute last week revealed that in Israel’s religious Zionist communities, there is an across-the-board consensus regarding the Temple Mount reports Makor Rishon.
* How Israel has contained Iran by using Syria as a battleground ISRAEL has managed to contain Iranian ambitions in the Middle East due to their military involvement in Syria, a former IDF General has revealed.
* Things are heating up between Israel and Hezbollah in the Golan - Analysis The past week alone saw two deadly attacks against Iranian proxies in southern Syria attributed to Israel.
* Israel’s latest missile attack in S. Syria hit a new Iranian intelligence post with overview of N. Israel In Israel’s attack on Tal al-Hara in southern Syria early Wednesday, July 24, its surface missiles leveled a new Iranian forward intelligence station for an overview of northern Israel and parts of the eastern Mediterranean, which had just begun functioning. just 11km from the Israeli border.
* Iran says its missile tests are ‘entirely defensive, not against any country’ After US officials say Tehran fired Shahab-3 ballistic missile, sources in the Islamic Republic say weapons are meant ‘only to respond to aggression’.
* Eat Iran's Lunch Before They Have Us for Dinner Iran has crossed a new threshold in nuclear enrichment.
* New UK Prime Minister Descended From Rabbi, ‘Feels Jewish’ Boris Johnson, the newly-elected Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, isn’t Jewish.
* PA warns: "The most dangerous season of Judaization" has begun Three days ago, on the Jewish fast day 17th of Tammuz, which sets off a three-week-period of mourning for the destruction of Jerusalem and the two Temples, the Palestinian Authority warned that "the most dangerous season of Judaization" has begun.
* Why Iran Wants to Get Bombed Rarely has a foreign country seemed so eager to get bombed by the United States as Iran does right now.
* Fasting and the Seventeenth of Tammuz Five really bad things happened to the Jewish people on the Seventeenth of Tammuz.