* Iran 'is six months away from having NUCLEAR WEAPONS' and 'Israelis need to be worried', warns former deputy director general of International Atomic Energy Agency Olli Heinonen, ex-head of IAEA's security team, warned of Iran's nuke ambitions.
* Iran Is Too Smart to Go to War If the Iranians have their way and are able to control the level of the flames, they will make sure that tensions with the US fall short of war due to the massive disparity in military capability and lack of mutual vulnerability.
* Iran's Khamenei on Eid al-Fitr: 'Deal of the century' will never happen This is typical language of the Iranian regime and its allies, especially Hezbollah.
* EU urges US to respect both sides in Mideast peace moves European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker is urging the United States to respect the needs of both Israelis and the Palestinians in any future Mideast peace moves.
* Hamas: We Confused Iron Dome System During Fighting Last Month Hamas attempted to confuse Israel's Iron Dome missile defense batteries during the recent round of fighting between Israel and terrorist groups in the Gaza Strip, a commander in Hamas's Al-Qassam Brigades told the organization's Al Qassam website on Tuesday.
* The United States Cannot Isolate Iran Without Turkey A smart doctrine for U.S. strategy in the Middle East is "do not confront Turkey and Iran at the same time."
* Netanyahu: Arab States 'Moving Faster' than the Palestinians Toward Peace Sunni Arab states are moving faster than the Palestinians toward normalizing ties with Israel, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has said.
* Making Real Arab-Israeli Peace at the Bahrain Conference Bahrain allows the Arab states to reach back, meet their obligations under UN Resolution 242 and restart the process the way the United Nations intended....
* Left-Wing Protesters in Times Square Call for Total Destruction of Israel, Label US "Racist War Machine" A Quds Day rally was held in Times Square, New York last week.
* Shavuot Will Be Celebrated This Coming Saturday Night! This weekend, from Saturday night to Sunday night, Shavuot - The Feast of Weeks - will be celebrated in Israel.