* Report: Hamas Replenished Rocket Supply, 10,000 Rockets Stockpiled A media report cited Israeli security officials as saying that terrorist groups in Gaza have replenished their supplies of rockets and now have approximately 10,000 rockets ready to be fired at Israel.
* Netanyahu Warns Iran: Hurt Us and Get Hurt Far Worse Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday warned Iran that Israel would continue to hit back hard just as it had done earlier in the day with strikes on Iranian targets in Syria.
* Syria: Iran is not leaving, despite U.S. and Israeli pressure The report seeks to downplay rumors that an upcoming US, Israel and Russia trilateral meeting in Israel would examine Iran's presence in Syria.
* Kushner heads to Brussels to brief EU officials on peace plan US president's Mideast peace adviser to meet EU's Juncker amid widespread doubts, including within Trump administration, about proposal's feasibility.
* Archeology and Gemology Combined at Israeli University Lab Diamonds may be a girl's best friend, according to Marilyn Monroe, but precious and semi-precious stones were used thousands of years before to make amulets, impression seals and objects in the Temple and to beautify the robes of the High Priest.
* New Israeli election highlights tense ties to ultra-Orthodox The trigger for Israel's unprecedented repeat election touches upon one of the major fault lines in Israeli society - the role of the growing ultra-Orthodox Jewish community in modern life.
* Trump Allies Want to Put Jared Kushner's Peace Plan on Hold: Report Portions of Jared Kushner's Middle East peace plan are expected to be announced around June 25, and as the deadline approaches, the administration's confidence in the White House senior adviser appears to be waning.
* Trump discovers that Middle East peace isn't as easy as he thought Just three months into his presidency, Donald Trump declared with confidence, "I want to see peace with Israel and the Palestinians."
* UK to leave EU on October 31, deal or no deal, Boris Johnson says as he launches leadership bid Boris Johnson, the frontrunner to be Britain's next prime minister, promised on Monday to lead the country out of the European Union on October 31, launching his leadership bid in a campaign video.
* Nasrallah: Trump's peace plan is unjust and it is our duty to oppose it Hezbollah Secretary-General delivered speech on International Jerusalem Day, referring to the American administration's plan "I have hope that we will be able to prevent the historic crime."