* Are the Temple Vessels Ready for Purim? As Jews celebrate Purim on Wednesday evening (Thursday, in Jerusalem) it may be significant to consider the recent reappearance of many, if not all, of the Temple vessels that played a subtle yet significant role in the Purim story.
* Even if Netanyahu goes, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict will continue After a decade in office, Benjamin Netanyahu's long tenure as Israel's prime minister may soon be ending.
* Palestinians are rising up against Hamas, and getting swiftly smacked down Hamas, recognized by Canada as a terrorist group, has controlled Gaza since 2007 with devastating economic consequences for the enclave's two million people.
* How Do Jews Celebrate Purim in Israel? - Video A short film produced by the World Jewish Congress highlights Purim party images from 1934 until today.
* It's Purim, and Bibi's the Only One Who Gets It In yet another inexplicable, some would say divine, turn of events, the future of Israel is once again weighing in the balance, and just in time for Purim.
* Critics slam UN for pointing fingers at Israel in new report while not also condemning Hamas' use of human shields It has almost been one year since the start of the Gaza-Israel border uprisings that left 189 Palestinians dead in a monthslong rash of violent demonstrations demanding an end to the blockade on Gaza and the right to return to their lands.
* UK's May asks a wary EU to delay Brexit until June 30 Exactly 1,000 days after Britain voted to leave the European Union, and nine days before it is scheduled to walk out the door, Prime Minister Theresa May hit the pause button Wednesday, asking the bloc to postpone the U.K.'s departure until June 30.
* Iran Denies Hacking Benny Gantz's Phone Iranian foreign ministry spokesman Bahram Qasemi said that "the (Israeli) regime's officials are long used to spreading lies," according to the state news agency IRNA.
* Iranian, Syrian, Iraqi army chiefs plot joint operation for opening Syrian-iraqi border In the first meeting ever of the Iranian, Syrian and Iraqi armed forces chiefs on Monday, March 18 in Damascus, it was decided to launch a joint operation for reopening the border between Syria and Iraq.
* Turkey: Putin's Ally in NATO? On March 7, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Turkey would never turn back from the S-400 missile deal with Russia.