* Iraq-Syria-Iran Hold 'Tripartite' Meeting Against U.S. in Syria "We have shown our unity in this war and fighting together against enemies," Syrian President Bashar Assad said, according to Iran's Tasnim news.
* Iran Brings Iraq and Syria Together, says U.S. Troops 'Will Leave Sooner or Later' Iran has boosted ties with allies Iraq and Syria, bringing the two war-struck Arab neighbors together at a time when the U.S. is struggling to assert its foreign policy vision in the region.
* Israel's Place in the Middle East Mayhem The image of a unified Israeli-Saudi front has significant deterrence value against Iran but should also be used within the context of solving the GCC crisis.
* Iranian Commander: All of Israel Within Reach of Hezbollah's Missiles Tehran deployed some of its warships to Bab el-Mandeb strait, which connects the Red Sea to the Gulf of Aden.
* Muslims Try to Plant Another Mosque on Temple Mount The Jerusalem Magistrate's Court has ordered the state to immediately shut the Bab el-Rahma structure that is facing the Golden Gate, or Gate of Mercy.
* Poll: Majority of Palestinians Want Abbas to Resign They also said they oppose the 'deal of the century.
* IDF announces closure of West Bank, Gaza during Purim holiday The Israel Defense Force (IDF) announced Tuesday that it would impose a general closure on the West Bank and all border crossings to the Gaza Strip ahead of the upcoming Purim holiday following assessments of the security situation.
* Oil profits grease Trump administration's move to recognize Israeli annexation of Golan Washington last week gave another sign that the Trump administration is moving towards declaring the Golan Heights to be Israeli sovereign territory. At the heart of the move are huge anticipated US-Israeli oil profits.
* Piers Morgan warns Tony Blair there'll be 'hell to pay' if there's a second Brexit referendum after the former PM DENIES helping the EU frustrate May in order to pave the way for a second vote Piers Morgan has warned hardcore Remainer Tony Blair there would be 'hell to pay' if politicians forced the country into a second Brexit referendum.
* What Happens Next in Brexit? Two Cliff-Edges and a Summit Prime Minister Theresa May is still fighting to get her Brexit deal through Parliament with just days to go until the U.K. is meant to leave the European Union.