* Seeking 'WORLD PEACE,' Trump says US won't trade with those who trade with Iran Saying he's reimposed 'most biting sanctions ever' on Islamic Republic, US president tweets: 'I am asking for WORLD PEACE, nothing less!'
* Israeli minister says 'good chance' Iran will renegotiate nuclear deal Gilad Erdan slams 'morally bankrupt' EU for trying to salvage accord; Israeli intelligence community said optimistic that new sanctions will force major change in Tehran.
* Bolton: Blocking Strait of Hormuz will be Iran's 'worst mistake' -instead it must 'come to table' Closing the Strait of Hormuz would be the biggest mistake Iran has ever made, the US president's national security advisor John Bolton said.
* Ehud Barak attacks:'Bennett and Shaked threaten future of Zionism' Former DM: 'Vision of Jewish Home with man and woman heading it is racist and messianic, with their rabbis Lior and Ginsburgh.'
* Despite US sanctions, Tehran steps up quest for dialogue with Trump administration A key sentence signaled Tehran's quest for diplomacy in Iranian President Hassan Rouhani's bitter diatribe over re-imposed sanctions on Monday, Aug. 6.
* Israel and Gaza may be on the verge of war. It could be worse than in the past. "I'm honestly surprised we haven't seen a full-blown war yet," one expert said.
* Hamas: Israel won't be able to sleep in peace Terror group says peace agreement may fail if Israel eliminates terrorists who fire at IDF soldiers.
* Turkey intends to reopen consulates in Iraqi-Kurdistan On Friday last week, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan claimed that his nation planned to reopen their consulates located in two of Iraq's largest cities.
* Britain Is Preparing For a 'No Deal' Brexit Before Britain's 2016 referendum on membership of the European Union, Britain's then-prime minister David Cameron adamantly refused to make plans for what his government would do if the country voted to leave.
* Christian Millennials Visit Israel, Realize Media's Been Lying to Them An international group of millennials have seen the Israeli-Palestinian conflict in a new light after engaging with both sides - and being shocked by what they discovered.