* Jerusalem Mayor issues wake-up call to Europe Nir Barkat addresses heads of European countries calling on them to join Israel and fight terrorism before it reaches their countries.
* Majority of Palestinians oppose Trump's Peace Plan, Oslo Accords The survey found that if presidential elections were held in which only Abbas and Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh ran, 35.3% said they would vote for Abbas, while 19.3% said they would vote for Haniyeh.
* Uproar Over Israel's Definition of Itself Crosses Ethnic Lines It's taken a backlash by Israel's staunchest Arab supporters to spark one of the biggest outpourings of discontent with the Netanyahu government in years.
* European Union 'deeply' regrets return of US sanctions on Iran Diplomatic chief Mogherini, along with foreign ministers of Britain, France and Germany, says multi-nation alliance will work to keep 'financial channels' with Tehran open.
* Hamas discusses battle-readiness in response to Israeli pessimism Amid talks on a proposed ceasefire deal mediated by the UN and Egypt, Hamas leaders hold a meeting to discuss a possible military conflict with Israel, following the Israeli Security Cabinet statement Sunday that 'the IDF is prepared for any scenario.'
* "Be Cursed Forever": Extremist Persecution of Christians, January 2018 "Nigeria security has declared war against Christians in this country." - Pastor Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa, executive director of Voice of Northern Christian Movement, Nigeria.
* What would happen if Britain left the EU with no deal? BREXIT is due to happen on March 29th 2019, two years after Theresa May invoked Article 50, the withdrawal provision of the EU treaty.
* Do latest Corbyn disclosures show the rift in Labour now too wide to bridge? As opposition leader's unapologetic supporters entrench themselves despite yet more anti-Semitism allegations, it's hard to see how his hard left and Labour's centrists can coexist.
* Matteo Salvini: Can Italy trust this man? Standing smoking in his green puffer jacket, Matteo Salvini blended in with his bodyguards and aides.
* Return of the Biblical Harp After more than 2,000 years, the prophetic sound David's harp is heard once again in Jerusalem. When the Third Temple is rebuilt, these biblical harps will return, to be used in Jewish worship.