* 'Jews have no right to pray on Temple Mount' PA organizations denounce U.S. decision to stop financial assistance, call it "insolent extortion."
* Why the Muslim world isn't saying anything about China's repression and 'cultural cleansing' of its downtrodden Muslim minority Muslim countries have been silent over China's crackdown on its Uighurs, a Muslim-majority ethnic minority in the country's west.
* When Palestinian Blood Isn't Equal Recently, the human rights organization AGPS published a report documenting 3,840 cases of Palestinians killed since the beginning of the Syrian war in 2011 - nearly four times the number of those killed during the six years of the first intifada (December 1987-September 1993).
* Netanyahu warns Jews still under threat Israel's prime minister said on Sunday that Jews were still at risk even decades after the Holocaust as he wrapped up a groundbreaking visit to Lithuania, a Baltic state once home to his forefathers.
* Report: Iran says it gained control of Gulf, U.S. does not belong there "We can ensure the security of the Persian Gulf and there is no need for the presence of aliens like the US," General Alireza Tangsiri said.
* Former top Vatican official says Pope should resign over abuse crisis "Pope Francis must be the first to set a good example for cardinals and bishops who covered up McCarrick's abuses and resign along with all of them," said Vigano.
* Pro-Iran militias turn on Assad, try to establish land corridor to Mediterranean Israel worriedly follows developments around key border crossing in eastern Syria, where battles between longtime civil war allies have been reported for first time.
* Israel's Natural Water Reserves Lowest in 100 Years Israel's natural water reserves are at a deficit of 2.5 billion cubic meters - the largest in 100 years, Israel's Water Authority said Sunday.
* Iran demands guaranteed Russian/Syrian backing against US-Israeli offensive in Syria Iran's Defense Minister Amir Hatami arrived in Damascus on Sunday, Aug. 26 demanding Russian and Syrian commitments to stand foursquare behind Al Qods under US-Israel assault.
* Russian Warships Heading for Syria It was reported Turkey sighted three Russian warships passing through the Bosporus last Thursday en route to Syria.