* The Final War Against Israel Russia, Iran, Syria. They all threaten Israel today. But their threats are nothing compared to what the Jewish people will face with the Antichrist.
* Trump cuts more than $200 million in aid to PA State Department informs Congress that more than $200 million in bilateral assistance to the PA has been cut.
* Museums, markets, caves and concerts: An ancient plaza is reborn in Jerusalem Romans, Crusaders, Ottomans and Jews left their mark on Palms' Plaza, outside Damascus Gate. Its newest iteration it is a boon for visitors and residents alike
* The High-Tech War With China "Self-determination and innovation is the unavoidable path . . . to climb to the world’s top as a leading player in technology. We [should] hold innovative development tightly in our own hands. . . . The situation is pressing. The challenges are pressing. The mission upon us is pressing.”
* In Ireland, Pope Finds a Country Transformed and a Church in Tatters Pope Francis at Dublin Airport on Saturday. He said that it “touches my heart to return to Ireland.”
* PMO to borrow 2,600-year-old ‘Netanyahu tablet’ PM Netanyahu discovered tablet's existence during government meeting at Bible Lands Museum, which will now go on display at PMO for visiting world leaders.
* New carbon-dating tool could pinpoint ancient eruption, gauge if tied to Exodus Calibration technique aims to show exactly when Thera erupted on Santorini, some 4,000 years ago.
* Three Russian warships steaming to Syria for Idlib operation. Hizballah opts out Turkey sighted 3 Russian warships passing through the Bosporus on Thursday, Aug. 23, on their way to the Syrian port of Tartus for the start of the offensive to take Idlib, the last Syrian rebel stronghold.
* The Rise of Chinese Eurasianism Chinese Eurasianism, which – if the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) is successful – will give Beijing new foreign policy tools to use against Washington, could prove more threatening to the US in the long run than the USSR was during the Cold War.
* Jacob’s Sheep Planning Move to Migdal Eder After a journey from the other side of the world, the flock of 100 Jacob’s Sheep may have found a permanent home; Migdal Eder, a site designated for grazing animals destined for the Temple altar.