* U.S. Leaders at AIPAC hint Middle East Peace Plan is near "The United States of America will never compromise the safety and security of the Jewish State of Israel."
* Nuclear Iran, ME peace and US troops in Syria aired in Trump-Netanyahu talks President Donald Trump and the first lady received Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and his wife Sarah at the White House Monday, March 5, with exceptional warmth and a full agenda.
* Syria war: 'Chlorine attack' on besieged Eastern Ghouta Medics in the rebel-held Eastern Ghouta area of Syria say they have been treating people with breathing problems after a suspected chlorine attack.
* North Korea is willing to discuss disarmament, says South North Korea is willing to talk about getting rid of its nuclear weapons but only if its own safety can be guaranteed, South Korea says.
* 'We will stop Iran' Prime Minister says world must confront Iran, stop Tehran's rise in the Middle East.
* PA: Trump is leading us to the slaughter Senior adviser to PA chief Mahmoud Abbas claims President Trump is pushing Palestinian Authority 'into a trap'.
* Islamic Republic of Iran to host festival celebrating Israel's imminent demise Imagine the international outcry if Israel held a festival proclaiming that the Islamic Republic of Iran would cease to exist within 25 years.
* Iran: We can Produce Enriched Uranium in two days if U.S. Pulls out of Nuclear Deal Iran claimed Monday that it could produce higher enriched uranium within a 48-hour period if the United States exits the 2015 nuclear deal, otherwise known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA).