* Putin Announces Improved Russian Nuclear Arsenal Featuring Satan 2 Missile (Video) During his annual address to Russia's Federal Assembly in Moscow last Thursday, President Vladmir Putin unveiled the Satan 2.
* Egypt conducts first ever air strikes in the Nile Delta against terrorist targets The Egyptian air force has bombed six terrorist targets in Sinai and, for the first time in its modern military history, in the famous Nile Delta.
* IS video 'shows deaths of US soldiers in Niger ambush' The Islamic State (IS) group has published a video purporting to show an ambush in Niger in which four US soldiers were killed last October.
* Iran Warns it can Produce Higher Enriched Uranium in Less Than Two Days "If America pulls out of the deal ... Iran could resume its 20 percent uranium enrichment in less than 48 hours," Behrouz Kamalvandi, a government spokesman, told al-Alam TV.
* China NPC: Government sets trillion yuan military budget China has announced a military budget of 1.11 trillion yuan ($175bn; £126bn) for the coming year.
* 'AIPAC Falsely Claims Israel Supports Two-State Option,' Right Says Trump has said he would support a two-state solution only if agreed to by both sides.
* UN Rights Investigator Decries Iran Clampdown, Torture, Floggings More than 100 flogging sentences were handed down in Iran last year, 50 of which are believed to have been carried out.
* North Korea's Kim Jong-un meets South Korean envoys North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has hosted a dinner for senior South Korean delegates - the first time officials from Seoul have met the young leader since he took office in 2011.
* Germany coalition deal: Merkel promises action on jobs and EU Angela Merkel has said it is important that a new government gets to work quickly after the longest period of coalition-building in post-war Germany.
* Trump says he could come to Jerusalem in May for embassy opening Ahead of meeting with Netanyahu, US president says no peace if Palestinians don't negotiate; PM lauds Trump for recognizing capital.