* Polish Holocaust law threatens US and EU ties Poland's president has signed a Holocaust gag law, widening rifts with the country's Western allies.
* Rockets, Missiles and More: Predicting the Third Lebanon War Another violent conflict between Israel and its northern neighbor would result in significant loss of life and damage, according to experts.
* Analysis: Turkey causing major escalation in Syrian war Turkey will be on a collision course with Trump if it makes good on its promise to reach Manjib, home to a US Special Forces contingent.
* US Envoy Slams PA Leader for Denying Jewish Connection to Jerusalem American Middle East envoy Jason Greenblatt joined a broadening fray between the US and the Palestinians when he slammed PA President Mahmoud Abbas in a tweet on Wednesday night for his statements ignoring the Jewish connection to Jerusalem.
* Russians, Shiites attempting to cross the Euphrates targeted by Massive US bombing US F-15 fighters, Apache helicopters, heavy artillery and special ops forces took part Thursday, Feb. 8 in the early morning attack against pro-Assad.
* Winter Olympics 2018: Pence skips dinner with N Koreans US Vice-President Mike Pence has skipped a dinner at which he was due to share a table with North Korea's ceremonial head of state Kim Yong-nam.
* Trump: My greatest moment was recognizing Jerusalem US President Trump tells Israel Hayom journalist that 'recognizing your beautiful capital of Jerusalem was extremely important.'
* Canceling Iran deal may lead to war in Israel's north Retired brigadier general says Hezbollah won't attack Israel without being told to do so by Iran.