* Trial run of 'intimidating' N. Korea military parade captured by satellite (PHOTOS) With the Winter Olympics in South Korea just days away, its neighbor to the north is gearing up for a military parade, the scale of which has been captured by satellites cameras orbiting overhead.
* 'Jerusalem will be the capital of the Islamic Caliphate' Islamic Movement leader slams Palestinian Authority for crying 'crocodile tears,' promises Jerusalem will be capital of Islamic Caliphate.
* Nikki Haley Slams Russia for Failing to Act Against Syria Chemical Attacks Chemicals dropped from the air caused at least nine people to suffer breathing problems in an attack in northwest Syria.
* Major Iraq Operations Wrapping up, U.S. Focuses on Aid for Northeast Syria ISIS has received a significant setback in Iraq and Syria, where it once ran a 'caliphate.'
* Global Plunge: Is the massive stock market reversal finally upon us? I have been saying it for years and I will say it again here - stocks are the worst possible "predictive" signal for the health of the general economy because they are an extreme trailing indicator.
* IDF Plans Biggest Parachuting Exercise in Years to Prepare For War Away From Home The IDF is preparing for the largest parachuting exercise in recent years, due to the tension near the northern border, Ha'aretz reported Sunday.
* Polish president signs controversial Holocaust law, office says Yet Warsaw diplomats in Israel insist legislation, which outlaws blaming Polish nation for Nazi crimes, has not yet been signed.
* At Vatican, Erdogan asks Pope to help lead "concerted and continuous international effort to fight Islamophobia" Pope Francis loves Erdogan: he gave him 50 minutes, not the usual 30 he accords to world leaders.
* Syrian Rebels Shoot Down Russian Warplane [WATCH] Syrian rebels shot down a Russian SU-25 warplane on Saturday, and the pilot was killed after resisting capture by the jihadist rebels.
* 'Operation Olive Branch' for self-defence and regional stability Entering its seventh year, the conflict in Syria continues to be a direct threat to international security and regional stability.