* Protesters clash with police in Rome as Pope meets Erdogan (PHOTOS, VIDEO) Dozens of demonstrators clashed with police near the Vatican during the Turkish president's visit to Rome, as protesters denounced Recep Tayyip Erdogan's presence amid Ankara's anti-Kurdish military campaign in Syria.
* Assad in rare message to Israel: We won't start war or let foreign forces control our borders DEBKAfile Exclusive: Bashar Assad used a European go-between to send this secret message to PM Binyamin Netanyahu.
* Why the Nunes Memo is a Devastating Blow to the Deep State In the midst of the 2016 election, bad actors at the Justice Department tried to turn the FBI into the police arm of the Democratic National Committee (DNC).
* Report: EU Accuses Israel of 'Touristic Settlement' Around Jerusalem's Old City A European Union report leaked to The Guardian newspaper expressed ire over Israeli tourism in and around Jerusalem's Old City, calling the ongoing development of Jewish infrastructure a form of "touristic settlement."
* Will World War III Begin In Outer Space? The world’s most troublesome hot spots may not be in the South China Sea, Taiwan, Korea, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Israel, Kashmir, Pakistan, Ukraine or Spain’s coming civil war.
* Europe: Making Islam Great Again In Germany, 47% of Muslims believe Sharia is more important than German law.
* Report: Russian delegation visit meant to stop Israeli strike Netanyahu reportedly tells Putin during Moscow meeting that Israel plans to attack Iranian weapons factories in Syria and southern Lebanon in light of continued arms shipments to Hezbollah, with Russian delegation sent to Israel to stop it, according to Asharq Al-Awsat.
* Russia condemns US nuclear bomb plans Moscow has condemned US military proposals to develop new, smaller atomic bombs mainly to deter any Russian use of nuclear weapons.
* Ancient Prophecy: Convergence of Lunar Eclipse With Tu B’Shvat Signals End of Ishmael’s Reign A unique and rare convergence of a blue blood supermoon eclipse with the Jewish holiday of Tu B’Shvat this Wednesday evening is described in several prophecies from Jewish sources as heralding the end of the era of Ishmael’s dominance over the Temple Mount.
* 'The Palestinians can go to hell, they betrayed the Arab world' Saudi blogger slams Palestinian Authority in viral video, calling PA 'ungrateful dogs'.
* Trump taking tougher stance on Russia nuclear threat Nuclear review also outlines North Korea and China as potential atomic adversaries; no plans to increase size of arsenal.
* Russia builds four new air bases in Syria, deploys another 6,000 troops Contrary to Moscow’s promises, the Russian military is not pulling out of Syria, but adding four more air bases (one shared with Iran) and 6,000 more troops.
* The Underground Battle For Mount Zion One segment of his documentary will focus on Mount Zion specifically, located directly west of the Old City outside of the ancient walls.
* Khamenei’s No. 2 in Lebanon, inspects Hizballah, Israeli border formations DEBKAfile reveals: Hojatoleslam Seyed Ebrahim Raisi inspected Hizballah and Israel military positions on the Lebanese-Israel border on Jan. 30.