* Sanhedrin and Temple Movement Issue Silver Half Shekel With Images of Trump and Cyrus In gratitude to US President Donald Trump for recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Jerusalem, the nascent Sanhedrin and the Mikdash (Temple) Educational Center are minting a replica of the silver half-shekel Biblically mandated to be donated by every Jewish male to the Temple.
* Erdogan: "What kind of NATO membership is this? What kind of NATO alliance is this?" Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who always likes to tell us what he really thinks, is at it again.
* Syria: Israeli drone over Quneitra forced to retreat by anti-aircraft fire State media outlets claims UAV entered southern Syrian airspace as sides continued to trade threats after weekend clash.
* Hezbollah 'threatens Lebanon, region, and must withdraw from Syria' - Tillerson As senior Hezbollah figure warns Israel that its 'greatest disaster' looms, secretary hardens line on terror group, which he had described Wednesday as 'part of political process'.
* Israeli Minister Signs Petition to Raise Israeli Flag on Temple Mount Israeli Minister of Culture, Miri Regev (Likud) became the latest dignitary to sign a petition to raise the Israeli flag over the Temple Mount, the Jewish people's holiest site.
* Oman foreign minister makes rare visit by Arab official to Temple Mount Israeli officials unaware of Jerusalem trip in which Yusuf bin Alawi, on 3-day visit to the Palestinian Authority, prayed in Dome of the Rock mosque.
* Russian official: If Iran attacks Israel, we'll stand with you Moscow's deputy ambassador in Tel Aviv says while Israel was right to shoot down intruding drone, he doesn't buy IDF's assertion that Tehran was behind Saturday's launch.
* European Officials: Apologists for Arab-Islamic Repression, Terrorism European officials have been not only mute about the Iranian regime's attacks on its own people.
* ISIS is almost gone but the fighting continues: Who's still in Syria? The battle against Islamic State in Syria may be nearing its end, but the conflict in this war-torn country seems far from over.
* Florida shooting: FBI and teachers warned about Nikolas Cruz The FBI has launched a review about its handling of a warning about the teenager accused of carrying out Wednesday's school shooting in Florida.