* Eclipse spectacle set to grip US public Skywatchers in the United States are preparing for the spectacular sight of a total solar eclipse.
* ISIS Moroccan net primed to strike across Europe Spanish Interior Minister Juan Ignacio Zoido repeatedly promised on Saturday Aug. 19 that after the Islamic State's car attacks Thursday and Friday had left 14 dead and more than 130 injured in two Spanish cities.
* Netanyahu to meet with Putin, Kushner PM Netanyahu to meet Russia's President Putin and US envoys to discuss Iran, Syria, and renewing talks with the Palestinian Authority.
* Watch: Hamas summer camp Campers train for future terror attacks against Israeli target:. 'I will redeem Jerusalem with my soul and blood.'
* IS conflict: Iraq army makes advances on Tal Afar The Iraqi army says it has taken a number of villages on the outskirts of Tal Afar as part of a major offensive against so-called Islamic State (IS).
* US-South Korea hold military drills amid tension The US and South Korea are conducting annual military drills which consistently infuriate Pyongyang, despite appeals to halt the exercise.
* Watch: Hezbollah drones attack ISIS positions Shiite terror group attacks Sunni terror group on Syrian,-Lebanese border.
* Holocaust survivor: Yes, it can happen again Holocaust survivor Sonia K. speaks to CNN, tells them the world may be in for another Holocaust - unless attitudes change.
* A Defiant Assad Praises Russia's Putin, Iran's Khamenei, Hezbollah's Nasrallah In a speech delivered at the opening of the Foreign and Expatriates Minister Conference on Sunday in Damascus, Syrian President Bashar al-Assad said that the West is experiencing an existential anxiety whenever a state insists on sharing in decision-making.
* Pope: Rights of Muslim migrants override national security concerns The Pope has said: "We can speak today of an Arab invasion" of Europe.