* Your last-last-last-minute cheat sheet on Monday's Eclipse of the Century In case you haven't been paying attention (and NO ONE would judge you if you weren't), there is a teensy weensy little boring astronomical event happening on Monday known as the Eclipse of the CENTURY!!
* Barcelona attack: New manhunt for suspected driver The driver in Thursday's van attack that killed 13 people in a tourist area of Barcelona may still be alive and on the run, Spanish police say.
* Muslims Tell Europe: "One Day All This Will Be Ours" This week, yet another Islamic terrorist attack targeted the Spanish city of Barcelona.
* Muslim cleric: 'The Prophet Muhammad foretold that we would kill the Jews' 'Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.' (Sahih Muslim 6985)
* Iran will go to pre-nuclear deal stage 'in hours' if sanctions return: Rouhani 'They [Trump's administration] must know that the defeated experience of sanctions dragged their former governments to the negotiating table and if they are willing to return to those experiences, Iran will definitely return to a situation which is more advanced than the time of negotiations in a short period of time, in hours,' Rouhani explained.
* Christian Genocide In Iraq: The Patriarch's Plea Once again, Christians are fleeing Iraq. But this time, it's not because they are under attack from the jihadi extremists who have terrorized their communities for the past fourteen years.
* Lebanese Army, Hezbollah Launch Operations Against Islamic State The Lebanese army launched an offensive on Saturday against an Islamic State enclave on the northeast border with Syria as Hezbollah simultaneously announced an assault on the militants from the Syrian side of the border.
* 'Iran Building Missile Factory In Syria' Report showing construction is 'significant development‚Äô that poses dilemma for Israel‚' response.
* Armageddon Bomb Shelter Sales Up 200% as North Korea Crisis Worsens Companies that build private bomb shelters have recently seen an unprecedented spike in business internationally.
* Hamas-linked CAIR calls for destruction of every Confederate memorial Besides removing supposed temptations to idolatry, Islamic supremacists want to ruin the artifacts of non-Muslim civilizations because doing so testifies to the truth of Islam, as the Qur'an suggests that ruins are a sign of Allah's punishment of those who rejected his truth.