* Trump-Putin deal imperils Israeli, Jordan borders The transformation of a small, strategic wedge of land between the Syrian, Israeli, Jordanian and Iraqi borders is going forward apace without arousing much interest - even in Israel, where it should cause the most concern, DEBKAfile reports.
* North Korea says 3.5mn volunteers 'ready to retaliate against US' At least 3.5 million young people and retired soldiers have joined the North Korean military to fight in the event of a war against the US, state media said, adding that people are rising up 'to retaliate against' Washington.
* China will prevent US first strike against North Korean regime - govt daily China will prevent the US and South Korea from carrying out strikes on North Korea and trying to overthrow the leadership there, but will remain neutral if Pyongyang launches missiles at American targets first, the state-run Global Times said.
* North Korea Guam missile strike plan 'ready by mid-August' North Korea says a plan that could see it fire four missiles near the US territory of Guam will be ready in a matter of days.
* Jordanian King Met With Abbas On Jerusalem, Peace Efforts It is King Abdullah's first visit to Ramallah in five years and comes at a time when the peace process is at a standstill and Israeli-Jordanian relations are tense.
* World's largest dinosaur 'dwarfed T. rex,' weighed as much as Boeing 737 -study A dinosaur that walked the Earth 100 million years ago but wasn't discovered until 2012 was actually the largest to ever exist, according to a new study.
* Chaos and order in a changing world Lady Thatcher was one of the most significant leaders of our period.
* Senators Concerned Over Extremist Anti-Israel Summer Camp for Palestinian-Americans Two prominent U.S. senators are raising questions about an American-funded school in Ramallah that is running an extremist summer camp for Palestinian teens from around the world, many of them Americans.
* France sees 60% rise in 'radicalized Muslims' in 2 years And just imagine how France is going to look in five years, since it continues to bring in Muslim migrants, among whom there will inevitably some jihadis, and does nothing significant or effective to disabuse anyone of jihadist sentiments or to stand for its own principles.
* Anti-Israel Curricula Used in World History Courses Across the Country "Teachers are pulling things off the Internet, and a lot of it is fine, but a lot of it not".