* Trump Threatens North Korea With "Fire and Fury Like the World Has Never Seen" The exchanges between North Korea and the US are taking on even more ominous tones as President Donald Trump takes a strong stand against a despotic regime that is responding with threats containing explicit nuclear threats.
* Hamas considering replacing its civilian rule in Gaza with military rule in its stead Hamas is reportedly considering advancing an unprecedented move in the Gaza Strip in response to the harsh sanctions imposed on it by the Palestinian Authority.
* Russia to Position 100,000 Troops Near the Baltic States Author Joel C. Rosenberg is reporting that "provocative" war games later this fall will put 100,000 Russian troops on the borders of the Baltic States "Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania"as well as Eastern European members of NATO.
* China will prevent US first strike against North Korean regime - govt daily China will prevent the US and South Korea from carrying out strikes on North Korea and trying to overthrow the leadership there, but will remain neutral if Pyongyang launches missiles at American targets first, the state-run Global Times said.
* Perfect Storm: The Implications of Middle East Chaos In this major monograph, Maj. Gen. (res.) Yaakov Amidror studies the storms convulsing the Arab Middle East.
* Blinded By Threat of ISIS, World Ignoring Bigger Danger of Iran, Warns MK Bennett [WATCH] Education Minister Naftali Bennett warned the international community on Thursday not to allow the immediate threat posed by the Islamic State (ISIS) to blind them to the long-range threat posed by Iran.
* Mattis warns NKorea to stop before it is destroyed US Defense Secretary Jim Mattis warned North Korea in the strongest terms Wednesday, Aug. 9 to stop any action that would lead to the "end of its regime" and the destruction of its people."
* 'God Has Given Trump Authority to Take Out Kim Jong-Un' A well-known evangelical pastor and spiritual mentor for President Donald Trump asserted Tuesday that God won't mind if the president wipes North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un off the face of the earth.
* North Korea Guam missile strike plan 'ready by mid-August' North Korea says a plan that could see it fire four missiles near the US territory of Guam will be ready in a matter of days.
* World's largest dinosaur 'dwarfed T. rex,' weighed as much as Boeing 737 - study A dinosaur that walked the Earth 100 million years ago but wasn't discovered until 2012 was actually the largest to ever exist, according to a new study.
* Iran and Hamas Celebrate Turning "New Page" in Exciting Collaboration Against Israel Iran's Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif hosted a delegation of members from the Palestinian terror group Hamas Monday in Tehran.
* 2017 Is Summer of Return as 233 'Exiles' Make Way Home Hundreds of new North American immigrants are set to arrive in Israel next week aboard an El Al Airlines flight chartered by the Nefesh B'Nefesh aliyah (immigration to Israel) agency.