* Israel gears up for Jerusalem Sovereignty fight in UNESCO The diplomatic battle comes at the same time Israel is dealing with the American Jewish community over the centrality of the Western Wall as a global Jewish symbol.
* Poll: Israelis have more confidence in Trump than Obama Israel the second most supportive country of the US, poll shows, Israeli Jews second most supportive of Trump presidency.
* Shin bet Chief warns of 'real world surprises' if cyber attacks go after Israel Israeli MK Yair Lapid: Intel agencies should form task force to defend elections.
* Syria chemical attack may be being prepared, US warns The US says Syria's government appears to be preparing for a chemical weapons attack and has warned that it will "pay a very heavy price" if one takes place.
* Hamas: Building in Jerusalem 'promotes terror' Hamas newspaper publishes cartoon asserting that "settlement building" amounts to terror.
* Trump: North Korean threat must be treated rapidly Trump says North Korea "causing tremendous problems", calls for threat posed by its nuclear and ballistic programs to be tackled.
* Senator blocks arms sales to Gulf States Bob Corker announces he will block arms sales to Gulf states over crisis with Qatar.
* Poll: Only Israel and Russia prefer Trump to Obama Pew survey of 37 countries finds plummeting global confidence in US leadership's ability to handle international affairs.
* Britain's Battle for Truth As Londoners are left reeling with shock at a succession of terrible tragedies, angry residents and pundits inevitably start looking for someone to blame.
* China's 16+1 foray into Central and Eastern Europe Half a decade after it was launched, the network of cooperation between China and 16 Central and Eastern European countries has brought uneven economical and political fruits so far.