* Latest UNESCO resolution targets Hevron, Jerusalem Israel scrambles to block PA-backed resolution declaring Tomb of the Patriarchs a 'Muslim shrine', denying Israeli sovereignty in Jerusalem.
* Iran unveils countdown clock to Israel's destruction, "Muslim world's top priority" Iran always couches its determination to destroy Israel in Islamic terms, based on the Qur'anic exhortation to "drive them out from where they drove you out" (2:191).
* Battle for Mosul: Iraq forces repel IS counter-attack Iraqi forces have repelled counter-attacks by so-called Islamic State (IS) as they push the group into a corner of Mosul's Old City.
* Syria Warns Israel: Further Attacks Will Have Serious Repercussions The Syrian military threatened Israel on Sunday evening that should it launch any further attacks on Syrian army targets, Israel will have to take the responsibility for repercussions that can ensue.
* Golan battles bring Hizballah near Israeli border In the last 48 hours, Israel has conducted air strikes on and aimed tank fire at Syrian army positions near Quneitra's northern suburb of Baath city, 3km from IDF Golan border defenses.
* Hamas Calls on feuding Arab World to Resolve its Differences At a prayer service marking the beginning of Eid al-Fitr, Deputy Hamas Gaza Chief Khalil al-Hayya urged feuding Arab states to resolve their differences.
* US government websites hacked with pro-Islamic State rant Message includes warning to Trump administration on accountability 'for every drop of blood flowing in Muslim countries'.
* REPORTS: Trump Furious With Palestinians, May Pull Out of Peace Process The international mainstream media painted last week's meeting between Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas and US President Donald Trump's senior advisor and son-in-law, Jared Kushner, as "productive."
* Iranian Envoy May Be Chosen as UNESCO Leader The United Nations cultural body UNESCO, which has passed several anti-Israel resolutions during the last year, is likely to elect Iran's permanent delegate to UNESCO as the agency's new chairman.
* Russia has destroyed 99% of its chemical weapons - supervising general Russia only has only one percent of its chemical weapons stockpile left.