* Report: Turkey stirring up tensions on Temple Mount Investigative report claims Turkey spending tens of millions in Jerusalem to gain foothold, stir up tensions.
* Israel furious as UN set to host '50 years of Israeli occupation' event Minister Gilad Erdan appeals to UN Secretary-General Guterres to stop hostile conference scheduled to take place at the UN headquarters this month.
* Saudi king's son Mohammed bin Salman is new crown prince Saudi Arabia's king has appointed his son Mohammed bin Salman as crown prince - replacing his nephew, Mohammed bin Nayef, as first in line to the throne.
* Knesset Takes One More Step Toward De Facto Annexation of West Bank As the Knesset forges ahead with a bill that applies a law to the West Bank, the Left is warning of the "creeping annexation" underway.
* Iran Missile Struck ISIS But Is Also Aimed At US, Saudis, Israel That Iran would verbally threaten ISIS, Saudi Arabia, the US and Israel is not new. That it would launch six Zolfaghar ballistic missiles more than 600 kilometers into another country is.
* Watch: Argentina Police seize Cache of hidden Nazi Artifacts "We are happy to be able to say that they are no longer circulating through sales or among collectors."
* The bomber shot dead during terror attack in Belgium was Moroccan 'sex offender' from jihadi ghetto Molenbeek An attacker who detonated a nail bomb he was carrying in a suitcase at Brussels Central Station has been identified as a 36-year-old Moroccan national from the jihadi ghetto of Molenbeek.
* Judea and Samaria: Who's Allowed to Build? Jewish construction in the biblical heartland of Judea and Samaria has come to a near standstill.
* ISIS Ramadan offensive hits Europe Tuesday night, June 20, a terrorist detonated a bomb belt at the Brussels central train station, shouting "Allahu Akbar!"
* Satanism Making Comeback Through Witchcraft and Atheism: Rabbi At the stroke of midnight on Wednesday, some 13,000 people will connect via internet in yet another attempt to cast a curse on President Donald Trump, this time on the summer solstice.