* Christian Awakening to Temple Mount's Holiness Brings Prophesied "House of Prayer for All Nations" Closer Until now, the bloody battle for the Temple Mount has been fought between Muslims and Jews, but a new awakening among some Christians to its significance is creating a shifting pre-Messianic reality at the already volatile site.
* UK: Hizballah supporters call for Israel's annihilation at London rally To stop these Muslims from openly declaring their support for a genocide-minded jihad terror group would be "Islamophobic," and remember: Theresa May has vowed to stamp out "Islamophobia."
* Tensions rise in Syria as Russia, Iran send US warnings BEIRUT (AP) - Russia on Monday threatened aircraft from the U.S.-led coalition in Syrian-controlled airspace and suspended a hotline intended to avoid collisions in retaliation for the U.S. military shooting down a Syrian warplane.
* 'Trump Advisers Don't Understand Israel's Fear of Palestinian State' Former prime minister Ehud Barak has spoken to advisers to US president Donald Trump, who do not understand concerns in the Israeli government over the formation of a Palestinian state, Barak said in a speech on Monday night.
* In Iranian strike on IS, the missile is the message Iran's barrage in Syria is seen as a warning to Israel, as well as a bid by Tehran to justify its ballistic missile program for ostensible self-defense.
* NFL Hall of Famers laud Israelis' sense of family, love for their country 1,000 local fans flock to Jerusalem's Kraft Family Stadium to meet with some of the 18 'Gold Jackets'.
* 5,700 US Sailors to Tour Israel When Aircraft Carrier Docks in Haifa Next Month The USS George H.W. Bush aircraft carrier will dock at Israel's Haifa Bay for the first time in 17 years ahead of participating in military air campaigns against the Islamic State.
* Iran IRGC commander: "We are on the path that leads to the rule of Islam worldwide" He said it. But if you repeat it, you're a racist, bigoted Islamophobe.
* 'European army is inevitable' - German defense commissioner Germany's parliamentary defense commissioner, Hans-Peter Bartels, has renewed calls for a joint EU army amid concerns about the reliability of the NATO alliance and disorganization and fragmentation of national defense structures.
* Euro MPs urge scrapping Turkey accession talks over Erdogan's sweeping powers The European Parliament's Foreign Affairs Committee MEPs have adopted a resolution urging Brussels to formally suspend EU accession talks with Turkey, if a constitutional change granting President Erdogan sweeping powers goes ahead.