* ANALYSIS: How worried are Israel's Leaders about Putin's Syrian warning? Judging from statements by Israeli leaders and military commanders over the past two days, it seems they are not seriously worried.
* U.S. carrier confronts two sets of fast boats in Strait of Hormuz A U.S. aircraft carrier on March 21 deployed helicopter gunships to track two sets of Iranian fast-attack vessels during a confrontation in the Strait of Hormuz, the U.S. Navy said.
* Westminster ISIS attacker is named as UK born Khalid Masood - a 52 year old married father of three who was probed by MI5 'some years ago' and had a string of convictions Police reveal a middle-aged extremist from the West Midlands carried out yesterday's terror attack.
* Poised for war: Tensions mount North and South of Korea's DMZ A massive U.S. show of force and South Korea's deployment of the THAAD missile defense system in response to a perpetually belligerent North Korea are raising tensions - and preparations for war - on the Korean Peninsula.
* Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Fukushima, and "The Blob": Pacific Northwest Gearing Up for End of Days A series of unusual and threatening phenomena including volcanoes, radioactive waste, and a mysterious marine anomaly called 'the Blob' have all appeared in the waters of the Pacific Northwest in the last month.
* The leader who understood: IDF not an army like others Rabbi Shlomo Goren chosen 'Figure of the Year' in religious public schools. 'He understood greatness of period, saw redemption's approach.'
* For the first time, the Palestinians have more diplomatic missions than Israel In light of the damage to the Israeli Foreign Service and the closing of embassies - for the first time since the establishment of the State, the Palestinian Authority has more diplomatic missions from Israel around the world.
* Hamas's Gaza chief vows to 'liberate all of Palestine' Hamas's leader in the Gaza Strip said on Wednesday that the terror group will not cease its conflict with Israel until "the liberation of all of Palestine."