* Two French students are seriously injured in London terror attack ... Three people and a terrorist are dead after an attacker brought carnage to central London today, mowing down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge and hacking at police with knives in the grounds of the Houses of Parliament.
* Become a Claimant in Legal Fight for Jewish Rights on Temple Mount In a court battle reminiscent of the American Civil Rights Movement of the '60's, a case in the Israeli Supreme Court is intended to end discrimination against religious Jews on the Temple Mount.
* Israeli Air Force to host 7 nations in its largest-ever air drill The Israeli Air Force will host flying forces from seven nations later this year in the largest and most complex air exercise in its history.
* Head of Gaza Aid Group Arrested for Diverting Humanitarian Funds to Hamas Israeli security forces arrested the head of a Turkish humanitarian aid group in the Gaza Strip for funneling funds earmarked for reconstruction efforts to Hamas's military wing.
* US and UK ban cabin laptops on some inbound flights The US and UK are banning laptops from cabin baggage on flights from certain countries in the Middle East and North Africa, as well as Turkey.
* Israeli drone crashes. Russia fails to de-escalate The IDF Tuesday confirmed that an Israeli miniature Skylark drone had crashed over a technical fault Sunday, March 19, in the same Quneitra area of the Golan as the attack which killed a Syrian soldier.
* Iran Vows to 'Liberate' Golan Heights Many believe that it's inevitable that the Syrian civil war will eventually spill over into northern Israel.
* Military Cooperation Between Russia, China Hits Three-Decade High Russia and China are displaying the highest level of military cooperation in three decades, posing an escalated threat to the United States and its allies, according to a government report released Monday.
* The homosexualizing of America: 'Definitive' study finds nation's youth swayed by educators, propagandaHollywood, schools and the U.S. government have undertaken a broad effort to "homosexualize" the nation's youth - and it's working, researchers say.
* Erdogan vows Turkey will 'review relations with EU' Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has vowed to review relations with the "fascist and cruel" European Union, amid a growing row with EU countries.
* Anti-Semitism in Europe: The Hate That Never Goes Away The latest appeal letter by the World Jewish Congress (WJC), written by its President, Ambassador Ronald S. Lauder, headlined "Is it Time for Jews to Leave Europe?" Lauder cited recent violent attacks against Jews.
* Netanyahu: Israel Clarified to Russia that IDF will continue Syria Strikes "If there is a feasibility from an intelligence and military standpoint - we attack and so it will continue."
* UNESCO Ambassadors, US Senators Tour Jerusalem's City of David Members of Senate Select Committee on Intelligence visit Israel as part of broader Middle East tour.
* What Threatens Israel the Most - Hezbollah Rockets or Iranian Nukes? Comments come after recent military exchanges between the IDF, the Syrian Assad regime and Hezbollah.