* Mike Pence warns Nato it must boost defence spending US Vice-President Mike Pence has warned members of the Nato alliance to meet their defence spending targets.
* Iran says Turkey better not to test Tehran's patience TEHRAN - One day after Turkey accused Iran of fueling sectarianism in the Middle East, Tehran advised Ankara not to try to test its patience, saying it will not be boundless.
* US twin sea buildup against China, NKorea, Iran Donald Trump marked his first month as US President with two major military gambits in the Middle East, Asia and the South China Sea.
* Trump names Lt Gen HR McMaster as national security adviser US President Donald Trump has named Lt Gen HR McMaster as his national security adviser.
* A Warning to Nasrallah: 'Israel Will Respond Harshly to Hezbollah' Arab officials caution Hezbollah against provoking Israel.
* Mosul offensive: Iraqi army battles for outskirts of IS city Iraqi government forces have moved closer to the southern outskirts of western Mosul, on the second day of a fresh offensive against so-called Islamic State.
* China: Crack Down on Christian Missionaries 32 Christian missionaries arrested in China, reportedly as a result of a series of police raids on churches.
* Islamic State vows more attacks on Egypt's Christians In video, affiliate group threatens 'infidel' Coptic community, shows footage of terrorist who killed nearly 30 at Cairo church.
* IRAN: Israelis and Saudis Coordinating on Certain Issues in Region Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman responds to anti-Iran comments made by Israeli and Saudi officials, claiming their shared stance comes as no surprise.
* 'Trump is the best friend of the Jewish nation' Boris Epstein, Donald Trump's close aide, says president focused on achieving peace in Middle East, whether it involves two or one states.