* Watch: 'Iran seeks global domination' Netanyahu outlines dangers of Iranian regime on Fox News, says US as much a target of Ayatollahs as Israel.
* Pence: US will 'never' allow Iran to threaten Israel with nukes At Munich Security Conference, vice president says nuclear deal has provided Iran with more resources to focus on state-sponsored terrorism.
* Trump Renounces US Commitment to Two States President Donald Trump has announced that US Middle East policy is no longer wedded to the two-state solution.
* US 'unwavering' in support for Nato allies, says Pence The US will be "unwavering" in its support for Nato, vice-president Mike Pence told European leaders at the Munich Security Conference.
* Can Trump rescue his Syria deal with Putin? Su-24 warplanes buzzed the USS Porter destroyer in the Black Sea.
* Tony Blair calls for people to 'rise up' against Brexit Tony Blair has said it is his "mission" to persuade Britons to "rise up" and change their minds on Brexit.
* World Leaders Will Be Hoping For Clarity on U.S. Priorities at the Munich Conference Top world leaders, diplomats and defense officials are getting their first opportunity to meet with members of the Trump administration amid concerns over the new president's commitment to NATO and posture toward Russia.
* Alternative Reality: The 'What Ifs' Of Jewish History A history professor delves into the world of Jewish counterfactual history - like what if Israel had been established in East Africa?
* Setting A New Islamic Tone President Sisi and Al-Azhar University want to reform Islam in Egypt and the wider Sunni world, but the pace and depth of that reform are the subject of quite a struggle.
* Pope Francis: 'Muslim Terrorism Does Not Exist' In an impassioned address Friday, Pope Francis denied the existence of Islamic terrorism, while simultaneously asserting that 'the ecological crisis is real.'