* Pentagon tracks China test of long-range missile with 10 warheads U.S. officials said China's recent test of a long-range missile with 10 warheads indicates Beijing is intent on increasing its nuclear arsenal.
* 'NATO exercises on Russia border part of US buildup of empire ' This is also the first time US troops will have been stationed right on Russia's borders.
* Netanyahu Asks Rabbis to Pray for Trump Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu paid a visit to the leaders of one of Israel's most influential ultra-Orthodox Jewish sects last week, and asked them to pray for the success of US President Donald Trump.
* Israel police evict settlers from unauthorised Amona outpost There have been scuffles between Israeli protesters and police seeking to evacuate an unauthorised settlement outpost in the occupied West Bank.
* Iran Confirms New Missile Test, Says Did Not Violate Nuclear Deal The White House said it was aware that Iran had tested a missile, and said they were "looking into" the details.
* Supreme Court choice Neil Gorsuch draws Democrat opposition Leading Democrats have come out in staunch opposition to Donald Trump's nomination of Neil Gorsuch for the vacant position on the Supreme Court.
* Petraeus: World order under 'unprecedented threat' Retired Gen. David Petraeus warned lawmakers on Wednesday that the world order created in part by the United States in the 20th century is under "unprecedented threat from multiple directions," pointing to Russia, China, Islamist extremists and cyber threats.
* Rare Red Heifer Eligible for Third Temple Offering Found, And You Won't Believe Where A rabbi in a remote region of Mexico he went to a dairy farm to purchase milk, and was shocked when he saw a vital element of the Third Temple right in front of his eyes: a red heifer calmly chewing its cud under the Baja sun.
* For Hard-Line West Bank Settlers, Jared Kushner's Their Man ET EL, West Bank - For many in the Israeli settlement of Bet El, deep in the West Bank, Donald Trump's choice of Jared Kushner as his senior adviser on the Middle East is a sign of politics shifting in their favor.
* Ukraine conflict: UN warns of dangerous deterioration The UN Security Council has warned of a "dangerous deterioration" in eastern Ukraine and called on warring sides to halt the violence.