* Trump-Putin safe zones deal ousts Iran from Syria Syria stands on the threshold of dramatic changes that will directly impact on the strategic and military situation along the Syrian borders with Israel and Jordan, DEBKAfile reports exclusively.
* 200,000 survivors left in Israel The Central Bureau of Statistics posted new data regarding Holocaust survivors in Israel before International Holocaust Remembrance Day on Friday.
* How ISIS-controlled drones like this are striking new fear within the U.S. military In a new threat to the West, the Islamic State on Tuesday debuted on social media a commercially available drone dropping small bombs with pinpoint accuracy onto Iraqi targets in and around Mosul.
* Syria war: Rebels unite after attack by Idlib jihadists Insurgent factions in Syria have joined together to fight off an assault by a powerful jihadist group which launched an attack on rebels this week.
* Apocalypse is 30 seconds closer, say Doomsday Clock scientists Scientists say the world has edged closer to apocalypse in the past year amid a darkening security landscape and comments by Donald Trump.
* ANALYSIS: Hezbollah's Road to Regaining Legitimacy Goes Through Israel Hezbollah's legitimacy in the Arab world and Lebanon has taken a serious hit due to its involvement in the Syrian civil war.
* Senior Russian Lawmaker: Jews Still Seeking to Destroy our Churches The Federation of Jewish Communities of Russia, one of the largest Jewish groups in the country, deemed Tolstoy's statements antisemitic.
* The Memory of the Holocaust is No Excuse for Inaction If there is anything that can infuse some meaning into the murder of our loved ones, it is that we will create such unity that will prevent such a fate from reoccurring.
* US warns of anti-American violence risk in Turkey American consulate says 'extremist groups' are persisting in 'frequent and aggressive efforts to attack US citizens'.
* MK Glick on Attending Trump Inauguration: We Are Living in a Biblical Era In an historic first, a delegation of Israeli parliament members attended an American president's inauguration last week, signaling a decided change in both the political and spiritual relationships between Americans and Israelis, and Jews and Christians.