* Obama Used Last Hours in Office to Quietly Send $221 Million to Palestinians The Obama Administration reportedly released $221 million to the Palestinian Authority (PA) in its final hours in power, giving last-minute notice to Congress on Friday morning in order to complete the transaction without opposition.
* The Case for a Kurdish State in the Middle East Many of the Kurds affected by these ruling powers did not want to separate, but simply to be able to live a peaceful and stable life; the push for a state was the creation of the states themselves, through their oppression of the Kurds.
* Boko Haram: Babies now part of Jihad Boko Haram female Jihadist in Nigeria now using babies in suicide bombing attacks.
* Iraqi Shia Cleric Sadr Condemns Trump, Calls to Liberate Jerusalem Cleric Muqtada al-Sadr called the potential embassy move a "declaration of war on Islam," and threatened the US embassy in Baghdad.
* Rep. Steve King Files Federal Pro-Life Heartbeat Bill: 'If a Heartbeat Is Detected, the Baby Is Protected' Pro-life congressmen stood in front of the Capitol - along with Janet Porter, the Ohio woman who led the fight for passage of that state's "heartbeat bill".
* Israel Among 5 Finalist for Google Prize to Land Spacecraft on the Moon The Startup nation is now one step to closer to catapulting to the moon
* Six years after uprising, Sissi insists Egypt 'on right track' President calls on country's younger generation to work for continued 'reform, construction and development'.
* Army will go 'full force' in future wars, collapsing EU shouldn't lecture - Israeli defense chief Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman said the army will stop at nothing to defeat the enemy in conflicts to come, and they won't stop until the adversary "waves a white flag."