* New Putin move to win a military base in Libya Libyan Gen Khalifa Hafter arrived in Moscow Sunday, Nov. 26, with a request for Russian arms and military support for his army.
* Israel Air Force officer: "Syria's the global stage, everybody's playing there" Senior official gives military's view of Syrian civil war, and how Israeli jets navigate the dangerously full skies next door.
* Minister: Abbas "No. 1 enemy of Israel," worse than Arafat Yuval Steinitz, a close confidant to Netanyahu, says Palestinian leader never recognized Jewish rights to a state, or Israeli cities Haifa, Tel Aviv.
* Battle for Mosul: Beating ISIS won't end Iraq's civil war, UK experts tell RT (VIDEO) Caught in the crossfire, driven to hunger, held as human shields - civilians trapped in Mosul face a living nightmare, as coalition forces attempt to topple the last urban stronghold of ISIS in Iraq, while meting out sectarian punishments of their own.
* Despite Russian involvement in Syria, Israel to maintain watchful eye When it comes to areas more distant from the border - certainly near Damascus - the operation is much more complicated, risky and could spin out of control.
* Report: Islamic State leaders called to choose successor to Baghdadi Reports have circulated for the past year that the Islamic State leader was no longer in charge of the organization.
* UN calls on Israel to leave Golan, Israel prepares fight at UNSC As the UN General Assembly calls again on Israel to leave the Golan Heights and declares Israeli jurisdiction on 'the Holy city of Jerusalem' to be 'null and void,' the Jewish state prepares to go up against three UNSC resolutions aimed against it.
* Study: Migrants Insulating Themselves From European Culture, Not Integrating Migrant communities in Germany, especially those in poverty, are becoming more insular and rejecting western society and values in larger numbers according to a new study.
* Germany Submits to Sharia Law "A parallel justice system has established itself in Germany".
* EU to invest in warships & drones as part of joint defense plan - FT The European Commission is set to announce heavy investment in cyber security, warships and drone technology, in a joint defense plan to be revealed on Wednesday, the Financial Times reports.