* Syrian buildup with Druze OC for major Golan op Six steps by the Assad regime in the last few days, reported by DEBKAfile's military sources, point to preparations for a massive Syrian army offensive, backed by Hizballah, pro-Iranian Shiite militias and Iranian Rev Guards officers, for clearing the strong rebel presence out of the Syrian Golan.
* Arabs changing strategy on Israeli nuclear facilities Senior diplomat confirms Arab states won't seek IAEA vote regarding the oversight of Israel's nuclear facilities.
* Inside the Ring: China, Russia Rapidly Building Arms for Space War The nominee to lead the U.S. Strategic Command warned Congress this week that China and Russia are rapidly building space warfare capabilities and the United States is lagging behind in efforts to counter the threat.
* Rouhani: Zionists pressuring US to violate Iran nuclear deal Speaking at UN General Assembly debate, Iranian president attacks Israel over "web of apartheid politics and atrocities."
* US probes 'IS chemical rocket attack' on American troops in Iraq Islamic State militants may have fired a chemical rocket at American troops based in Iraq, the US military says.
* Fatah cartoon pushes anti-Semitic conspiracy theories Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah faction publishes cartoons drawing on classic anti-Semitic libels.
* Obama 'naive and messianic' towards Israel, minister says Tzachi Hanegbi predicted that both Netanyahu and Obama were pleased to be rid of one another, despite the smiles on show for the cameras in New York.
* Ancient Hebrew scroll burned in centuries-old fire finally deciphered To unlock the mysteries contained in the charred parchment, the remains of the Ein Gedi Scroll were analyzed in Israel using a micro-CT scanner.
* Abbas vows to submit UN Security Council resolution against Israeli settlements PA president in UNGA speech says will seek UN motion against "the terror of the settlers against the Palestinian people."
* Top EU lawyer says Hamas should be dropped from terror list Advocate general says decision to blacklist Palestinian Islamist group shouldn't have been made based on 'media reports and the internet'.