* Iran threatens to 'turn Tel Aviv and Haifa to dust' if Israel missteps "If the leaders of the Zionist regime make a mistake then the Islamic Republic will turn Tel Aviv and Haifa to dust," reads banner on military truck in missile parade.
* Analysis: Cease-fire collapse means indefinite bloodletting in Syria This cease-fire, agreed between the US and Russia, received its death blow Monday, when a humanitarian aid convoy was bombed west of Aleppo, killing 21 people and destroying 18 of the 21 trucks.
* Russia to send flagship aircraft carrier to Syria Moscow looks to bolster naval deployment off coast of Syria, as war appears to escalate after failed cease-fire.
* PA: Terrorist stabbers are 'unarmed' victims of 'executions' Palestinian officials and reporters consistently portray terrorists as innocent victims executed under the 'pretext' of terrorism.
* Holocaust Museum to world leaders at UN: 'Confront Iran on Holocaust denial' 'We want to make sure that the upcoming discussion at the United Nations is informed by facts about official Iranian efforts to promote racism and extremism in the form of Holocaust denial.'
* UN Security Council holds crisis meeting on Syria As ceasefire falls apart and bombing rolls on, UN officials desperately cling to hope that truce can be reinstated.
* Counter-pivot: China, Russia hold massive South China Sea war games China is attempting to counteract the near total isolation it has incurred from regional states as a result of its maritime claims by using a regional show of force together with the Russian military.
* Obama: Israel cannot 'permanently occupy, settle Palestinian land' In final, wide-ranging UN address, US president also says Palestinians must reject incitement, recognize 'legitimacy of Israel'.
* Obama touts US military aid in meeting with Netanyahu President Barack Obama says a $38 billion U.S. military assistance deal for Israel will ensure that Israel's military has the full capabilities it needs during a time of great uncertainty.