* Russia deploys bombers to Iranian air base Defense Ministry in Moscow says Iran-based aircraft have stuck various targets in Syria.
* Israel, Pakistan, UAE join US Air Force exercise Countries without diplomatic relations are rarely seen in joint military exercises, but few nations would miss an opportunity to work with the US Air Force.
* NASA building "space habitats" near the moon It's not quite the Star Trek Enterprise but NASA has revealed it's developing "deep space habitats," which will house astronauts in outer space in the future.
* Dichter: Temple Mount will not be governed by Mecca rules Dichter was responding to comments made by Jordan's Minister of Wakf and Islamic Affairs Wael Arabiyat.
* Report: 'Terrorists' could seize US nuclear weapons from Turkish base Claims of potential breach risk at southern Turkey's Incirlik base are made in report issued by the Washington-based Stimson Center.
* Christian Summer Conferences Offer Israel Blessings and Curses In breaking news yesterday, the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America approved a resolution calling on the U.S. government to end all aid to Israel if Israel does not stop building settlements and "enable an independent Palestinian state".
* Egypt joins in condemnation of Israel over Temple Mount Egyptian Foreign Ministry joins Jordan in condemning Israel for permitting Jews to enter the Temple Mount.
* Hezbollah leader: Obama did, indeed, found ISIS The Leader of Hezbollah cited Donald Trump's words that 'Obama founded ISIS,' and agreed.
* The women waiting, and weaving, for the Third Temple A group of religious activists is diligently laying the groundwork for a renewed sanctuary. "Step by step, patiently, we are preparing," one says.
* Germany Urges Russia and Ukraine to Ease Crimea Tensions Germany's foreign minister urged Russia and Ukraine on Monday to reduce tensions over Crimea and stick to the troubled Minsk peace accords as a way of ending hostilities in eastern Ukraine.