* Abbas scheme for rival Jerusalem municipality The US, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Israel too have warned the octogenarian Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas against holding the Oct. 8 municipal elections he has called for the Palestinian-ruled West Bank towns and locales and the Gaza Strip.
* US nukes in Turkey vulnerable to 'terrorists & other hostile forces' - think tank A US think tank has called for the withdrawal of nuclear arms from Turkey's Incirlik Air Base, saying the country is in disorder and is too close to the Syria conflict zone.
* 'Black power' riots continue in Milwaukee Police shooting of armed man in Milwaukee prompts race riot, lynch mobs targeting whites.
* King of Jordan: Jews taking over Al Aqsa mosque After 400 Jews visited their holiest site yesterday and were targeted by violent Muslim mob, King Abdullah plays the aggrieved party.
* Jordan's King Abdullah vows to fight Israeli 'extremism' at Temple Mount King warns failure to reach a two-state solution inflames "violence and extremism in the region."
* Analysis: The truth about Hezbollah Above all there is peace and tranquility at the Lebanese border.
* Russia Building New Underground Nuclear Command Posts U.S. intelligence detects dozens of hardened bunkers for leaders.
* MK Glick: The media distorts the facts MK Yehuda Glick attacks the media coverage of events at the Temple Mount yesterday and has a few words for Abdullah, King of Jordan.
* Facebook takes down Hamas accounts Facebook has taken down the social media accounts of several Hamas members, at the height of the local Gaza election campaign.
* Brexit unlikely before 2019 When Theresa May launched her campaign in Birmingham last month (11 July) to become the next leader of the UK's Conservative party, she made the now famous promise that "Brexit means Brexit", adding that she would "make a success of it".