* Report calls Iran top Mideast threat to U.S. interests 'by far' Iran 'by far' poses the largest potential threat to U.S. bases, interests, and allies in the Middle East, according to the 2016 Index of U.S. Military Strength.
* The real al Aqsa Mosque is not in Jerusalem Expose: Muslim canards about Jerusalem and the al Aqsa Mosque revealed and proven to be lies through the publicizing of original sources.
* Black Lives Matter defends platform accusing Israel of 'genocide' Jihad Watch has reported on the growing alliance between opportunistic, victimology-manipulating jihadists and the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement.
* 'The Jewish community in Ethiopia is in mortal danger' Due to the worsening security situation in Ethiopia, the approximately 9,000 Falash Mura in transit camps there are waiting for the Israeli government to implement its decision to bring them to Israel; activists in Israel warn of impending disaster for those waiting to rejoin their families in Israel.
* Russia allegation pretext to war, says Ukraine president Ukraine's president says Russia is using rhetoric to start a war, following allegations of a Kiev-led plot to retake Russian-annexed Crimea.
* Fears grow Russia is using the Ukraine battlefield to rehearse for war with the West The former Soviet empire may be testing tools for warfare in the field as it adopts a confrontational foreign policy stance - representing something of a "return to form".
* Gaza summer camps teach children to stab, use terror tunnels Hamas-run summer camps for Gaza children prepare them for a life of terror.
* ISIS reportedly calls for attacks on Miss Universe pageant A string of threatening posts allegedly offered an online video tutorial on how to assemble a suicide belt.
* Turkey, Europe's Little Problem Nations do not have the luxury, as people often do, of choosing their neighbors.
* China Steps Up Naval Presence Near Key Disputed Island Pentagon declared any buildup on Scarborough Shoal a red line China should not cross.