* Democrats never mentioned ISIS, jihad, or terrorism on Day One of DNC Politifact is not really a fact-checking site; it's just another propaganda arm of the far-Left. So if even they are saying this, the problem is acute and clear.
* Normandy church attack 'symbolic', attempt to 'cultivate war between West & Islam' The murder of a priest in a church in the Normandy region of northern France is very symbolic and is part of terrorists' psychological warfare aimed at demonstrating nowhere is safe and creating a gap between Christians and Muslims, experts say.
* Russia's Lavrov shrugs off Democratic email hack claims Ahead of Kerry meeting, foreign minister dismisses allegations Moscow was behind party's embarrassing breach.
* France church attack: Priest killed by two 'IS soldiers' An 84-year-old priest was killed and four other people taken hostage by two armed men who stormed his church in a suburb of Rouen in northern France.
* The DNC emails were not hacked by Russian GRU On July 25, as the Democratic Party's convention got underway in Philadelphia, presidential candidate Hillary Clinton found herself struggling to unite the party behind her nomination as the party's presidential nominee, after the shock release of 20,000 emails through WikiLeaks, which exposed top party officials as campaigning to discredit her rival Bernie Sanders.
* Hollande: ISIS has declared war on us President of France arrives to the scene of Normandy attack where terrorists beheaded priest, acknowledges state of war with ISIS.
* Palestinian flag waved at Democratic National Convention Activists using the title "Progressive for Palestine" raise Palestinian flag in audience during platform vote at DNC.
* Iran general: Our missile program deters US military strike 'Roaring of our missiles' keeps DC and its 'proxy mercenaries' from attacking the Islamic republic, says Iranian commande.
* Erdogan threatens EU: Pay up, or take the migrants Turkish President Erdogan threatened to open his border with Europe to migrants, if the EU doesn't hold up its end of the bargain.
* Palestinians seeking to sue Britain over 1917 Balfour Declaration Palestinian Authority urges Arab League to help prepare legal file against UK government over nearly 100-year-old letter.