* Israel warns UN: Hezbollah has 120,000 missiles aimed at us Danon reveals new intelligence about Hezbollah to UN Security Council.
* Analysis: Assessing the covert war between the IDF and Hezbollah Hezbollah rebuilt southern Beirut and Lebanon and restocked its weapons depots, while the IDF began training and arming itself for the next potential phase of hostilities.
* Russian anti-ISIS war from Syria to Caucasus In a supreme effort to prevent ISIS suicide units from reaching Russia from Syria, Sergei Shoigu, Russia's.
* Ex-Saudi intel chief: Iran is using Hamas to destabilize region "We in Hamas reject these baseless and false defamations. One who observes these issues closely knows that Hamas is a Palestinian resistance movement against the Zionist occupation."
* Israel to UNESCO: "We're not ISIS, don't sever our ties to the Temple Mount" UNESCO resolution attacks Israeli practices in the Old City, including its actions on the Temple Mount.
* 'Israel Instructing US Police to Murder Blacks' Israel is responsible for the killings of African-Americans by the US police, according to pro-Palestinian groups.
* Hitler house: Austria moves to stop Neo-Nazi 'cult site' Austria's government is to seize the house where Adolf Hitler was born in 1889 to prevent it becoming a site of pilgrimage for neo-Nazis.
* European media's 'sigh of relief' over May premiership Several European media outlets say that with Theresa May's arrival in Downing Street, British politics may finally be about to enter a calmer period after the turmoil triggered by last month's Brexit referendum.
* Tribunal Rejects China's Expansive South China Sea Claims An international tribunal rejected China's extensive claims in the South China Sea in a landmark ruling Tuesday that also found the country had aggravated the seething regional dispute and violated the Philippines' maritime rights by building up artificial islands that destroyed coral reefs and by disrupting fishing and oil exploration.
* Shin Bet chief: Hamas working 'nonstop' to destabilize West Bank In 2016, security forces stop 11 suicide bombings, 10 kidnappings and over 60 attempted shootings, most planned by Hamas; ISIS challenging Hamas in Gaza.