* Iran Threatens to Destroy Israel With '100,000 Missiles' Iran last week reiterated that it is putting the pieces in place for its own version of the 'final solution; to the problem of Israel and Jewish sovereignty.
* PM-in-waiting Theresa May promises 'a better Britain' Theresa May promised to build a "better Britain" and to make the UK's EU exit a "success" after she was announced as the new Tory leader and soon-to-be PM.
* Egypt said offering to host direct Netanyahu-Abbas talks As Cairo FM makes rare visit to Israel, Palestinian officials say Sissi's proposed tripartite summit will seek to deescalate regional tensions.
* Female terrorists play a far bigger role in Isis than previously thought, research reveals Although men are more likely to be members of Isis, women exert greater influence due to forming more effective links with other terrorists, the research found.
* UNESCO panel to vote on controversial Jerusalem resolution Palestinian-Jordanian draft document calls for return to 'historic status quo' on Temple Mount, challenges Jewish ties to holy site.
* 'Israel is operating in the Sinai - with Egypt's blessing' Former Egyptian and Israeli officials confirm claims by senior IDF official that Egypt, Israel closer than ever, working to crush ISIS.
* Gigantic replica of Noah's ark opens in Kentucky A 510-foot-long, $100 million dollar exhibit claiming to replicate the dimensions of Noah's ark opened in Kentucky on Thursday.
* Israeli families sue Facebook over Palestinian incitement Israeli legal advocacy organization Shurat Hadin is leading an effort against the social media giant, claiming its failure to act against terrorist group Hamas makes it liable for Hamas actions.
* 'Helping shape world order': New military roadmap seeks greater German defense role Germany is set to assume a greater defense role in NATO and the EU in a report set to be released by the country's Defense Ministry on Wednesday, which adds that Germany has 'a responsibility to help shape the world order.'
* Watch: Next British PM's pro-Israel speech at Bnei Akiva Watch Theresa May, who will be appointed UK Prime Minister in the coming days, give pro-Israel speech at Bnei Akiva event last year.