* Iran: Ayatollah Khamenei Plans Next Supreme Leader Iran's Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, in the past did not seem to wish to discuss topics linked to his successor -- -- the next Supreme Leader.
* Netanyahu: Normalization with Turkey 'very close' Agreement could be ironed out as early as next week, report says, although several unresolved issues remain.
* Iran accuses Saudi Arabia of 'blocking the path to Allah' and bans pilgrims from going to Mecca Iran accused Saudi Arabia of 'blocking the path leading to Allah' on Sunday when Tehran announced that its pilgrims would not perform the Hajj in Mecca this year.
* Iran's Holocaust Cartoon Contest Goes International "Artists" from around the world join in mocking the attempted genocide of the Jewish people.
* Euro 2016 football tournament in France could be terror target, US warns The US has warned that the Euro 2016 football championship being held in France next month could be a target of militant attacks.
* Joint List MK calls to lift ban on politicians' Temple Mount visits MKs from the Islamic Movement-affiliated UAL party within the Joint List said they would visit the Temple Mount during Ramadan despite the ban.
* Islamic State group hits back as Iraqi army moves into Falluja Militants from the so-called Islamic State have launched a dawn counter-attack as Iraqi government troops push into the city of Falluja.
* Avigdor Lieberman's first day as defense minister Yisrael Beytenu chairman sets out three core principles, telephones predecessor Moshe Ya'alon and convenes meeting with c-in-c Gadi Eisenkot; says that his position demonstrates that Israel is the land of opportunity; 'we are ore American than America'.
* Battle of the Kaaba The upcoming Hajj is just another event highlighting the ongoing tensions between two of the world's most important Muslim nations: Iran and Saudi Arabia.
* Turkey invades Syria: Army spotted near Aleppo Turkey has reportedly launched a ground invasion of Syria over the memorial day weekend.