* How PA schools prepare the next generation of terrorists Palestinian Authority schools use mock executions of Israelis and propaganda plays to prepare the next generation of murderous terrorists.
* Why Trump's temporary Muslim ban is necessary Gen. David Petraeus is now auditioning to become Hillary Clinton's vice presidential pick.
* Putin warns Romania, Poland over implementing US missile shield Romania and Poland are in the potential crosshairs of Russian rockets because they are hosting parts of the U.S. missile defense shield that Moscow considers a threat to its national security, President Vladimir Putin warned Friday.
* Syria death toll rises past 280,000 Syria's devastating war has killed 282,283, says the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.
* Entering Knesset, Temple Mount activist brushes off doomsday predictions While critics warn of explosion, Yehuda Glick says he will advocate for change of 'absurd and evil' status quo at holy site, defends Reform Jews; Palestinians seemingly unfazed.
* Hezbollah says it is digging tunnels 'to make Israeli enemy lose sleep' Hezbollah says it that it has succeeded in establishing a 'balance of terror' that has made southern Lebanon 'the most secure region in the entire Middle East.'
* Turkey furious at images of US soldiers with Kurdish symbols Ankara brands it 'unacceptable' for troops of an ally to display patches of YPG, which it views as a terrorist group.
* Rivlin says Jordan's role at Temple Mount to remain strong President praises Hashemite Kingdom on its independence day for remaining a bastion of moderation and stability.
* Knesset warns Arab MKs against Temple Mount visits during Ramadan Knesset Chief Security Officer Yosef Griff underlines that Knesset members are barred from visiting Jerusalem's contested holy site.
* US pro-gun lobby to 'Ayatollahs of Iran': You haven't met alligator wrestlers, cowboys of America NRA ad featuring gravel-voiced American Country singer makes rounds on the Internet Wednesday for it's brazen threat directed at Iran.