* Islamic State training child assassins to fire weapons and recite the Qur'an Recite the Qur'an? Don't they know that the Islamic State has nothing to do with Islam? John Kerry, call your office!
* Israel believes Syria used sarin gas on ISIS Did Assad save his deadliest weapon despite an international effort to destroy his arsenal?
* Why The Iranian Nuclear Deal Is At Risk Of Unraveling Used clothing, toiletries and gifts worth no more than $100 - for a decade, these were among the few Iranian products allowed into the U.S., thanks to crippling international sanctions.
* 'Palestinian museum' opens - with nothing in it Irony: A Palestinian museum of art, history and culture opens outside Ramallah, with absolutely nothing inside.
* ISIS's silent Libyan crucifixion campaign revealed HRW exposes underreported atrocities of ISIS rule in Sirte, including beheading 'sorcerers' and flogging music listeners.
* Mossad uses creative recruitment riddle to enlist cyber spies The Israeli intelligence organization published a riddle made up of seemingly random lines of code in a variety of newspapers.
* IS conflict: Iraq forces retake remote western town of Rutba Iraqi government forces have regained control of a remote western town from the jihadist group Islamic State (IS), Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi says.
* Palestinian State Would Be Oppressive Police State A Palestinian university student has provided further evidence that an independent Palestinian state would be an oppressive police state. In fact, it already is.
* WATCH: Israeli navy holds joint exercise with Greece, US Israeli missile boats, patrol boats, swiftboats, rescue helicopters with para-rescue soldiers from the elite 669 unit, and search and rescue vessels all take part in drill held at NATO facility in the Greek islands.
* EU-Turkey Migrant Deal Unravels The EU-Turkey migrant deal, designed to halt the flow of migrants from Turkey to Greece, is falling apart just two months after it was reached. European officials are now looking for a back-up plan.