* Netanyahu hits Iran for Holocaust-denial cartoon contest: 'Preparing another' one An anti-Israeli cartoon contest in Iran mocks the Nazi genocide of six million Jews while Teheran plans another Holocaust, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on May 15.
* Leading rabbis: Shoot terrorists on sight Noted rabbis hold emergency conference on Arab terror, demand government reject 2-state solution and stop making 'stupid' statements.
* 'When the EU is compared to the plans and projects of Adolf Hitler, I cannot remain silent' Former London mayor Boris Johnson accused by European Council president of "political amnesia" for comments comparing EU to Nazi leader.
* Iraq violence: Blasts in Baghdad kill dozens Four bomb blasts in Baghdad have killed more than 60 people, medics say, in the latest in a series of recent attacks in the Iraqi capital.
* Iran official: Pilgrims to miss 2016 hajj after Saudi 'sabotage' Iranian officials accused Saudi Arabia of 'sabotage' after talks broke down on a deal that would have enabled Iranians to make the annual hajj pilgrimage to Mecca.
* Syria conflict: World powers vow to bolster truce and deliver aid World powers have agreed to try to turn the crumbling partial truce in Syria into a more comprehensive ceasefire.
* Ahmadinejad's return to public eye in Iran fuels talk of a comeback The former Iranian president, a Holocaust denier who repeatedly threatened to annihilate Israel and nurtured Tehran's nuclear program, has been making more and more public appearance of late, sparking rumors he is planning to run for president in 2017.
* Human smuggling to EU worth 5bn (Euro) a year Smuggling people into the EU has become a 5 billion-a-year (Euro) "multinational business" for crime syndicates that extend from Berlin to the deserts of Niger.
* Pope Francis: 'The Idea of Conquest Is Inherent to the Soul of Islam' Choosing his words carefully, Pope Francis recognized that the idea of conquest is integral to Islam as a religion, though he was quick to add that some might interpret Christianity in the same way.
* Time to Leave UNESCO - Again On April 11, 2016, the Executive Board of UNESCO adopted a resolution called "Occupied Palestine."