* Arab League declares Hezbollah a terrorist organization Decision near unanimous, save for 'reservations' from Lebanon and Iraq; comes days after similar move by Gulf states.
* Iraqi Newspaper: We Need a Hitler to Stop the Jews From Taking Over The Iraqi daily Al-Zaman published an article Sunday titled, 'Iraq Needs Hitler' claiming that the country must heed the German Fuhrer's warnings about Jews in order to prevent the remaining Iraqi Jews from carrying out their plan to take over the country.
* Obama 'proud' of decision not to attack Syria President says he does not regret not attacking Syria despite warning that its using chemical weapons would be crossing a red line.
* Revealed: How Hamas exploits Gaza to harm Israel From 'free' homes with strings attached to taxes for police calls - Hamas' tricks for fleecing Gaza, fooling world about 'Israeli blockade.'
* Syrian opposition says not optimistic about peace talks Fighting has slowed considerably since a fragile "cessation of hostilities agreement" brokered by the United States and Russia came into force almost two weeks ago.
* Saudis bolt Arab League meeting after Iraqi minister hails Hezbollah Iraqi foreign minister praised Lebanese Shi'ite group for 'preserving the dignity of the Arabs.'
* Israel shutters Palestinian radio station for incitement in overnight raid Islamic Jihad's Falastin Al-Yom taken off air and offline; channel's manager under arrest.
* Dubai official warns of 'clash of civilizations' over Trump A top security official in Dubai warned Friday of a "clash of civilizations" if U.S. Republican candidate Donald Trump becomes president, the latest sign of disquiet across the Middle East over the businessman's comments about Muslims.
* As refugees pour into Europe, far-right populists gain ground Anti-migrant parties are surging from Hungary to Germany to Slovakia.
* 'S**t show': Obama blames UK & other European states for post-Gaddafi Libya 'mess' US President Barack Obama has blamed UK Prime Minister David Cameron and other European leaders for the current chaos in Libya, saying he had 'more faith' in them being invested in the follow-up, given Libya's proximity.