* Biden visit lightens the mood, can't heal dysfunctional ties VP reaffirmed his 'love‚' for Netanyahu, scolded the Palestinians, but the White House was spot on with its advance word that the trip would bring no breakthrough.
* Movement calls for separating Palestinian villages from Jerusalem via fence In the midst of the current wave of terror, the members of the Save Jewish Jerusalem movement went on tour from Qalandia to Jabel Mukaber.
* Iran: Our Missiles are Pointed at Israel Senior Iranian military officials this week boasted that they had stockpiled a huge quantity of long-range ballistic missiles that are pointed directly at Israel.
* Iran touts plans to expand its naval power Day after Kerry warns Iran over ballistic missile breach, Iran rolls out new speedboats, announces plans for 80 knot per hour missile boat.
* 'Netanyahu nixed meeting with Obama because of defense package hold-up' Netanyahu cited US election race in canceling visit; US military grants package expires in 2018.
* 10,000 civilians evacuated as Iraqi army advances on ISIS Iraqi government forces make fresh gains against Islamic State in Ramadi, retaking key town and setting their sights on another.
* World media distorts terror reports as violence surges As Israel recovers from string of terror attacks yesterday, foreign news agencies portray terrorists as victims.
* 'Thunder' in Saudi desert as huge military drill ends 20 nations from the Middle East, Africa and Asia participate in what is described as a 'show of regional unity'.
* Report: Abbas rejects US peace initiative Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas rejects peace initiative proposed by US VP Joe Biden, fearing it will not lead a major breakthrough.
* Fears grow on alternative migrant routes in Europe Fears are growing that migrants and refugees will try to enter the EU via Albania and the Adriatic Sea after Europe on Wednesday (9 March) closed the Western Balkan corridor.