* Kerry: Iran and the world were on a collision course to war Secretary of state defends July 2015 nuclear deal with Tehran, which he says 'makes the world safer'.
* IDF official: Hamas ready for fresh hostilities with Israel Army source says Islamist terror group has revived its cross-border tunnels, rocket firing systems and intelligence gathering efforts.
* Libya's Chaos: Threat to the West In 2011 when Libya's former ruler, Muammar Gaddafi, was murdered by the mob of militiamen, many people believed it was the beginning of a new, free, democratic country.
* Chinese President calls for creation of Palestinian state China's President says his country supports the creation of a Palestinian state with eastern Jerusalem as its capital.
* Turkish border on brink of becoming a Russian warfront? Russian troops deploy to Syrian border town, with Turkey 'closely watching' and reinforcing amid fears of all out war.
* Did the US pay Iran $1.7 billion in ransom? Republicans demand an inquiry as Iran reveals US taxpayer fund transfer was 'in return' for prisoner release, and came on the same day.
* Germany admits it lost track of over 1 million 'refugees' Interior Ministry admits 600,000 migrants have gone missing in or outside Germany, as police investigate mass New Year sex assault campaign.
* How Third World Countries Are Utilizing Israeli Ingenuity To Produce Water From Thin Air A lack of water on the battlefield is not something that soldiers can afford to worry about in the heat of combat.
* Russia shows off submarine destroyer near Syrian coast (VIDEO) The Russian Navy gave journalists an onboard tour of the Udaloy-class anti-submarine destroyer that has been deployed to the Syrian port of Latakia to assist other Russian warships in their Mediterranean mission.
* Anti-Semitic Incidents on U.S. College Campuses Spike Anti-Semitism on U.S. college campuses spiked in 2015, with 302 incidents against Jewish students recorded at 109 schools in 28 states, according to a new report warning that the rise of anti-Israel organizations is fueling hatred and making many campuses unsafe for Jews.