* Saudi Arabia shoots down Scud missile fired by Yemeni rebels Gulf Arab alliance has been bombing Houthi militia, allied army units that control much of Yemen since March 26.
* What Is At Stake in the Turkish Elections Turkey's national parliamentary election on June 7th matters. The future direction of one of the Middle East's strongest, most economically successful, most populous countries is at stake.
* Australian FM: ISIS using chlorine as weapon "Use of chlorine by Islamic State has revealed more serious efforts in chemical weapons development," says Bishop.
* President Vladimir Putin tells West not to fear Russia Russia is not a threat to Nato, President Vladimir Putin says.
* Egyptian court axes ruling to list Hamas as terrorist group, sources say Appeals court allegedly cancels February ruling to include Palestinian Islamist organization, and not just its military wing, as a terrorist entity.
* Pope celebrates stadium Mass in Bosnia Pope Francis has celebrated Mass in front of tens of thousands of Catholics at a stadium in Bosnia-Herzegovina.
* Revealed, the war before the Six Day War Immediately before the resort to conflict, Israel's top generals and politicians clashed over how to address the Arab threat, with distrust and disdain bursting into the open, newly released papers show
* Documents from IDF archive shed new light on Six-Day War 48 years after the Six-Day War, documents released by the IDF paint a picture of the mounting tensions in the run-up to the war and the moments of triumph etched deeply in Israeli minds.
* G-7 Summit: Leaders Face 'Ambitious' Agenda, German Folklore Traditional German folklore will greet President Barack Obama and his counterparts from Canada, France, Italy, Japan and the U.K. when they arrive at Munich's airport to attend the G-7 summit this weekend.
* Video calls for jihad in Balkans on eve of pope's visit Dozen jihadists claiming to be from Albania, Bosnia and Kosovo say 'misbelievers' in the Balkan would face 'horrible days'; Pope Francis arrives in Bosnia, urges ethnic and religious harmony.