* Poll: Most Saudis Believe Iran a Greater Threat than Israel An opinion poll conducted by an Israeli college finds that Saudi Arabians are more concerned by Iran and ISIS than by Israel.
* Obama secretly backing Muslim Brotherhood President Obama and his administration continue to support the global Islamist militant group known the Muslim Brotherhood.
* US warns victims of 'Chinese' data hack Four million current and former US government employees are being told to take precautions after having personal information stolen by cyber hackers.
* "Millions of Israelis will be displaced in next war with Hezbollah," Nasrallah vows The Lebanese Shiâ€™ite leader made the remarks just days after Israeli authorities conducted a series of drills simulating war.
* Hamas to Israel: ISIS-linked rebels trying to spark conflict between us Defense dilemma: How to deal with jihadists in the Gaza Strip who are trying to provoke both Israel and Hamas?
* Israel, Saudi Arabia admit secret diplomacy for first time Israel and Saudi Arabia have a common interest in seeing Iranian influence thwarted in the Middle East.
* Tsipras tells lenders not to humiliate Greece over debt Greece's prime minister has warned international creditors not to impose humiliating terms on his country as it seeks urgently needed bailout funds.
* Expose': Turkey Smuggled Jihadist Fighters into Syria After exposing arms transfers to Syrian jihadists, Turkish paper publishes evidence of Erdogan's Islamist gov't sending fighters as well.
* US may deploy missiles in Europe to counter Russia White House weighing various responses to Russia's alleged testing of long-range cruise missile prohibited by nuclear treaty.
* MP: Europe "Outdated", English-speaking world is the future. A Conservative member of parliament has spoken out against the leadership of his party and argued in clear terms for a stronger, trading Britain outside of the European Union.