* Temple Mount preacher: Jews make Passover bread with children's blood Sheikh on Waqf payroll says Jews also worship Satan, plotted 9/11 attacks, were killed by Nazis because they kidnapped kids to make matzah.
* Islamic State fight may take "generation or more" - US envoy As key Iraqi province falls to Islamic State, Gen. John Allen says failure to defeat group would 'wreak havoc' on humanity.
* Iranian Soldiers Deployed to Protect Damascus as Rebels Advance Iranian, Iraqi fighters sent to guard against rebel attack on Syrian capital, amid concerns Assad regime is failing.
* New PA TV Channel Incites Israel's Arabs In a move doubtless calculated to foment a rebellion in Israel, new channel focuses PA incitement inside Israel.
* NASA postpones flying saucer parachute test High waves forced NASA to postpone until Thursday the first test of the largest parachute ever deployed, during a flying saucer launch that will try out new technologies for landing on Mars.
* Analysis: With Syria crumbling, Israel's security situation has never been better The deputy IDF chief's assertion that the Syrian civil war has improved Israel's security shows that the country we once knew no longer exists as a single, sovereign entity.
* Iranian news sites erupt in rumors that Kerry hurt in ISIS assassination attempt The Iranian media, which has been known to report "conspiracy theories" in the past, runs story refuting that Kerry was hurt in a cycling accident.
* Warnings over growing IS cyber-threat A growing band of hacktivists is helping Islamic State spread its message by attacking media organisations and websites, a security company suggests.
* Jerusalem Municipality Prefers Arab Building, Says Councilman Councilman sounds warning bell, revealing Jerusalem committee is discussing Arab building plans while blocking Jewish plans.
* Ukraine crisis: Heavy fighting rages near Donetsk, despite truce Fierce fighting is raging between Ukrainian government forces and pro-Russian rebels in eastern Ukraine, officials on both sides say.